Introducing the latest revolution in Throat Mic technology - The STRYKER LITE! With its unique design and added features, the Stryker Lite is the next generation in throat microphone technology.
Improving on the previous single pickup throat mics, the ALL NEW STRYKER LITE incorporates a new high quality acoustic ear coil for added comfort and performance TRUE dual transponders for voice clarity, thicker coily wiring for durability and safety, and a water resistant and user friendly PTT button.
The Stryker Lite eliminates all of the ambient noise from communication allowing for a crisp and clear transmission even at a whisper. The New and Improved Stryker lite is an unbeatable value at only $69.99.
The STRYKER line of throat mics are a throat microphone that uses a method of induction that picks up voice signals through vibrations in the neck. The result is clear communication without any background noise from the environment. The STRYKER utilizes a technology concept previously used by the U.S. military. Under extremely loud conditions such as combat missions, Airsoft, paintball and as an aviation headset.
Technical Data :
• Length of wires: 60 cm / 2 ft from throat mic to PTT switch; 120 cm / 4 ft (fully extended) from PTT switch to plug; transparent tube extendable to 30 cm / 1 ft from the throat mic; der tactical helmets – accommodates gas masks and goggles
• Weight: 90 g;
• Transducer: moving coil dynamic speaker
• Impedance: 32O +/- 15% @ 1kHZ
• Sensitivity: 120 +/- 3dB @ 1kHZ
• Resonance freq: (FO) 400HZ +/- 20%
• Rated input power: 200mW
• Maximum input power: 500mW
• Microphone Sensitivity: -38+/-2dB @ 1kHZ 2.2KO 3V 0dB=1v/pa
• Impedance: Max. 2.2kO @1kHZ
• Directivity: Omni-directional
• Frequency: 100Hz - 16000Hz
• Max operation voltage: 10V
• Standard operation voltage: 3V;
• Current consumption: Max. 0.5mA;
• S/N ratio: Min. -58dB @1kHZ